You’re a woman with a strong sense of personal style. You’re a leader, not a follower. Staying on top of the latest trends is your favourite pastime, and you obsessively scroll through Vogue’s runway galleries to catch up on the latest fashion shows and street-style trends. When your girlfriends want to know what’s new and hot in fashion and beauty, they hit you up over brunch. While some women would rather stick to shades of beige, this trendsetting beauty look, complete with orange (yes, orange!) eyeshadow and pretty pink lipstick—L’Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lipstick in I Choose, to be specific—has your name written all over it. Best of all, you can recreate this colourful, fashion-forward makeup in just seven easy steps.
- Apply L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Fresh Wear Foundation all over your face to erase imperfections and provide an even layer of colour that won’t fade for up to 24 hours. A flawless complexion lets your eyes and lips have all the attention they deserve.
- Speaking of eyes, mesmerizing metallic eyeshadow is key to this trendsetting beauty look. To recreate this sunset-inspired makeup, you’ll need L’Oréal Paris La Petite Palette Eyeshadow in Maximalist. This eyeshadow palette might be small, but it packs a major punch when it comes to rich, highly pigmented colours. Apply the lightest colour in the palette all over your eyes, and then pick up some of the statement colour (the stunning terracotta shade) and blend it into the crease of your eye. Using an eyeliner brush, take some of the rose-gold shadow and blend it under your lower lash line. Remember that you can always tone down the orange hue by going back over it with some of the lightest shadow. Don’t be afraid to play around until you achieve your desired effect.
- With eyeshadow this gorgeous, you need some fierce brows that can hold their own! If you have fair brows, L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Definer in Blonde is about to become your new best friend. This ultra-thin mechanical pencil makes it easier than ever to create natural-looking brows in three quick steps. First, draw the outline of your brow shape. Next, fill it in with light feathered strokes that resemble your existing brow hairs. Lastly, use the blending brush to comb hairs up while following your natural arch.
- Now that your brows are selfie-worthy, you want them to stay in place all day. Enter L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Boost & Set Brow Mascara in Clear. This hard-working gel-mousse formula boosts brow volume and holds hairs in place. It can also be used on its own if you’re having a “no-makeup makeup” kind of day.
- Nothing says trendy like a fruit-scented blush! L’Oréal Paris Paradise Enchanted Blush in Charming is a pleasure to apply—and not only because it smells delicious. The velvety texture means that colour glides on easily and lasts all day. Use a fluffy blush brush to pop some colour on the apples of your cheeks. Pro tip: Use a circular motion to achieve the most natural look, like you just got back from a Pilates sesh (minus the sweat).
- Now that your cheeks are popping, apply a hint of L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion in Fair Glow to enhance your cheekbones. Pro tip: You can also mix this liquid highlighter with your foundation (see step one) for more of an all-over glow.
- Every woman needs a lipstick like L’Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lipstick in I Choose in her makeup kit. It’s the perfect natural-lip-colour-but-better shade of pink that’s easy to wear every day but still makes a stylish statement for special events. If you want to add some extra oomph to your pout, dab a bit of clear lipgloss or lip balm on the centre of your lips.