Your hobbies include perfecting your packing technique and collecting passport stamps. You’re here today, gone tomorrow—jetting from Milan to Malaysia and everywhere in between. You’re a frequent flyer for business and pleasure, and you never get tired of the jet-set lifestyle. Seeing the world, whether it’s a bustling urban centre or a windswept beach, inspires your global approach to fashion and beauty. You love glamour (“Big hair don’t care!”), but you also need easy-to-use makeup that you can apply on the go. Enter the jet-setter look: Glowing skin, sultry eyes and upbeat orangey-red lips, like L’Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lipstick in I Don’t, are always on point, regardless of your final destination.
- Your makeup has to last from takeoff to landing and beyond, so a good primer is a key prep step in your routine. Apply L’Oréal Paris Infallible Glow Lock Primer all over your face before your foundation to help your makeup go the distance and give your skin enhanced luminosity (even after a red-eye flight).
- Post-primer application, follow up with a flawless foundation that’s built to last. L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Fresh Wear Foundation won’t budge for 24 hours, but the lightweight formula means your skin can breathe (which is seriously key on a long-haul flight). Using a brush or beauty blender, apply this liquid foundation all over your face to even out your skin tone.
- Erase imperfections (stubborn blemishes, sun spots and scars) by dabbing L’Oréal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer on the areas of your face that need a little extra help. This concealer is an ideal travel companion: The non-greasy formula is perfect for tackling undereye circles, so you’re guaranteed to look well rested when you land; plus, an extra-large applicator brush makes it a breeze to apply in a hurry (like when you’re rushing to clear security).
- Multi-purpose beauty products are a must when travelling, so tuck L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in your makeup bag. This handy compact can be used to highlight and contour. Apply one of the darker shades under your cheekbones to create dimension, and then apply a lighter shade slightly above your cheeks to create a gorgeous glow.
- For a subtle smoky eye that works for day or night, start with a light neutral eyeshadow like L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige. Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Hourglass Beige all over your lid from your brow bone to your lash line. Next, apply a deeper shade, like L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe, in the crease of your eye to create depth and drama. Switch to an eyeliner brush and smudge a bit of Bronzed Taupe under your lower lash line as well.
- For added definition, enhance your eyes with a subtle flick of black liquid liner: Apply L’Oréal Paris Infallible Flash Cat Eye Liner along the upper lash line of each eye. This waterproof liner is quick and easy to use—it even comes with a detachable stencil if you want to experiment with a more dramatic cat-eye and need help drawing the perfect wing.
- You need a mascara that does it all. Meet L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara. This winning formula adds volume and length to give your lashes a soft, fluttery effect—and you only need one coat. A specially designed brush (loaded with 200 bristles!) delivers maximum product the first time around.
- Last but not least, apply L’Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lipstick in I Don’t to give your face the perfect pop of colour. This easy-to-wear orangey-red liquid lipstick works for any occasion, whether you’re travelling to an important business meeting or a relaxing resort for some me time. Bonus: It feels comfortable and won’t dry out your lips!