THE REVITALIFT LZR CHALLENGE FROM L’ORÉAL PARIS
- THE REVITALIFT LZR CHALLENGE is organized by L'Oréal Canada Inc., doing business as L'Oréal Paris Canada (the "Organizer"). The Challenge takes place only in Canada and begins on February 19, 2018 at 7:00 am and ends on May 30, 2018, at 11:59 pm (ET).
- The Challenge is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Employees, representatives and agents of the challenge, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, affiliated and related companies, and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they live) and household of such employees are not eligible.
- Eligible candidates to the Challenge are Participants. A Participant is any person with the same name, the same email address and the same postal address. This person must be identified by the name, email address and postal address as given by them or when they are automatically registered. The Challenge Organizer reserves the right to make any useful checks for the purposes of this regulation.
How to Enter
- No purchase required. To participate to the Challenge, all you need to do is meet the eligibility requirements set out herein and participants must complete the online entry form as follows:
- Visit www.lorealparis.ca/revitalift and click on the Challenge icon on the home page to access the Challenge page.
- By clicking on this link, you will be redirected to a contest registration page hosted by a designated L’Oréal Canada Market Research firm.
- Correctly complete all required fields of the online registration form for the Challenge as per the registration instructions with full name, first name, email address, complete address with postal code and number phone to create the consumer space.
- Follow the instructions to confirm that the Participant is eligible and has read and agreed to abide by the Contest Rules then click "Continue".
- Follow the instructions on the screen and once completed, click on the "Submit" button to submit the form no later than May 30, 2018 at 23:59 (ET).
- To participate in the Challenge, all Participants must have Internet access and a valid email address.
- A LIMIT OF ONE (1) PARTICIPATION WITHOUT PURCHASE PER PERSON OR CIVIC OR EMAIL ADDRESS. DUPLICATED ENTRIES WILL BE DELETED EXCEPT THOSE AUTHORIZED BY THESE RULES. A PARTICIPANT DECLARED SELECTED CANNOT RE-ENTER THE CHALLENGE UNDER THE PENALTY OF BEING DISQUALIFIED AUTOMATICALLY.
Selection of Participants
- Each Selected Entrant will receive the REVITALIFT TRIPLE POWER LZR Day Cream (1 product) worth $38.99 CAD for daily use of the product for one month.
- If the Selected Participant is satisfied with the results after one month of use, the Selected Participant will receive the a 1 year supply of the full Revitalift Triple Power LZR routine (including the Day Cream, Day Cream with SPF, Night Cream, Concentrated Serum, Eye Cream, and the powerful 2-in-1 Serum and Cream).
- If the selected Participant is not satisfied with the results of Revitalift after 4 weeks of use, the Selected Participant will be offered compensation for their first laser session of a full laser skin treatment up to the value of $250.
Selection of Participants
- 250 Participants will be randomly selected and will be notified of their participation via email (each, a "Selected Participant").
- The First Selection is nominative and cannot be awarded to other persons as part of the Challenge.
- In order to be declared a Selected Participant, the selected participant must, in addition to completing the entry form, meet specific skin conditions to determine eligibility for the Challenge. The selected individuals will be randomly selected among those who meet the selection criteria. The Selected Participant must agree to use Revitalift Triple Power LZR Day Cream everyday for a period of 4 weeks.
- The First Selection will be sent by the Challenge Organizer to the Participants by mail to the mailing address that will be requested from them.
- Selected Entrants will be notified by email.
- The committee is sovereign in its choice. Any decision of the Organizer or their representatives regarding this Challenge is final and without appeal.
Non-compliance / eligibility.
Any Participant selected for this Challenge who does not comply with these eligibility conditions will be automatically disqualified and another selection will be made to select another Entrant. Any selected Participant who does not respect these eligibility conditions must inform the Organizer as soon as it is contacted.
In order to claim participation, any person whose participation has been selected will:
- a) To be contacted by telephone or email by the Organizer within 5 days of the selection;
- b) To have correctly answered in a limited time to the forms and after having been selected, by e-mail ".
Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned above, or any condition provided for in these rules, the participation of the selected person will be canceled and a new draw will be made in accordance with the present rules, until a participant is selected and declared a participant.
He will also complete and sign a declaration and release form and return it to the Organizer, at the address indicated, within ten (10) days of receipt.
Upon receipt of the declaration and release form duly completed and signed by the Participant, the Organizer will either: Mail the product directly to the Selected Participant at the address indicated on the form, or the Organizer will enter otherwise in contact with the Selected Participant
General Terms and Conditions
The Participants undertake on their honor to guarantee the truthfulness and veracity of the information they provide, any inaccuracy or omission likely to introduce a wrong judgment will result in the cancellation of the application file. Any electronic registration form that is incomplete, mutilated, reproduced or transmitted late will be canceled and will not give the right to a product. The accuracy of this information is a prerequisite for participation in the Challenge. The Challenge Organizer can not be held responsible for entries errors made by Participants. The information requested is at the sole discretion of the Challenge Organizer who may modify, expand or restrict these elements at any time.
The Organizer can not be held responsible for any telephone problems, voicemail, late, misdirected or incomplete product complaints.
The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person or to cancel one or more entries of any person participating in this Challenge or attempting to participate in a manner contrary to these rules or likely to be unfair to other participants ( eg use of automated equipment to participate in this Challenge, hacking, number of entries exceeding the legal limit, etc.). This person could be referred to the competent judicial authorities. The decision of the Organizer to this effect is final and without appeal.
If the Organizer discovers that attempts have been made by a registered entrant (or any person claiming to be a registered entrant) to: (i) participate more than once per registered participant per day during the Challenge period (ii) use automated program (s), scripts, macros or robotic programs to participate (iii) create ordered entries from the same computer / IP address in the same day (including but not limited to creating fake email addresses or social media accounts), may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Challenge Organizer, even if the participant has been declared a Participant.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE, ALTER THE REGISTRATION PROCESS OR MINISTER THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE CHALLENGE CONSTITUTES A VIOLATION OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT TAKES PLACE, L'ORÉAL CANADA INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE PROCEEDINGS IN DAMAGES AND INTERESTS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
Products must be accepted as is; without any guarantee. NO SUBSTITUTION OR TRANSFER IS PERMITTED EXCEPT AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANIZER. THE ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPLACE ANY PRODUCT WITH A PRODUCT OF EQUIVALENT OR SUPERIOR VALUE. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE OR MONNAYABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
Entrants agree to abide by the official rules of the Challenge and the decisions of the Organizer, which will be final. This Challenge is governed by any applicable law. By entering the Challenge, participants release the Organizer, their advertising agencies and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents of any liability for any prejudice, loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Challenge or for an assigned product. In order to be declared a Participant, the persons selected for a product, undertake to sign before obtaining their product, if required, a declaration and release form for this purpose.
By entering the Challenge, participants accept the disclosure of their names, place of residence, photography, image, without any compensation or notice, for the purposes of advertising, marketing or informational need in any medium or format (including the Internet) in relationship with this Challenge or similar Challenges in the future, and accept and sign any document related to this commitment or deemed necessary by the Organizer. The Participant waives any right, other compensation or other form of compensation to which he may be entitled in connection with the use or publication of such photos by the Challenge Organizer. Each Participant declares to personally and legitimately hold the intellectual property rights relating to the photographs posted as part of the Challenge and warrants the Challenge Organizer against any recourse in this respect.
All entries become the property of the Organizer. No communication will be exchanged with the Participants except with those selected.
Limitations of Liability
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, and for greater certainty, the Promoter, its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives shall not be liable for: (i) any false or inaccurate information, whether caused by visitors to the Site, equipment or programming used by or associated with the Challenge, or caused by any human or technical error that may occur in the Challenge registration process; ii) any error, omission, interruption or erasure, defect, delay in the operation of the Website or transmission in connection with the Challenge; (iii) any failure of the communication lines, theft, destruction or unauthorized access or modification of the entries; iv) any technical problem or malfunction of a network or telephone line, an on-line computer system, a server or provider of computer equipment, software, any failure of the electronic mail due to technical problems or congestion of the Internet or from any site; or other combination of these elements; or (v) any damage to the computers of a third party related to the participation or downloading of materials for this Challenge or resulting from it. If the Challenge can not proceed as planned, for any reason, including computer virus infection, computer errors, falsification, unauthorized interference, fraud, technical malfunction, or any other cause that corrupts or affects the administration, safety, fairness, integrity and proper conduct of the Challenge, the Challenge Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge. In any event, the Challenge Organizer, its affiliated companies and the suppliers of prizes and services related to this Challenge may not be required to award more prizes than those provided for in this By-law or to award products other than in accordance with this Regulation. Participation in the Challenge implies acceptance of these rules, including the absolute limit of the number of products and / or gift certificates described above.
By entering or attempting to participate in this Challenge, any person releases the Organizer, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from any liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of their participation or attempt participation in the Challenge.
The masculine gender is used indiscriminately for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Protection of personal data
Personal information is processed by the Challenge Organizer only for purposes of managing the Challenge (information of the Participants, shipping of the products) and will not be kept beyond the period necessary for the proper management of the Challenge.